This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Frontier is seeking a dynamic and tech-savvy Sales Associate with excellent communication skills to join their team. As the first point of contact with prospective customers, the Sales Associate will be responsible for researching and qualifying leads through phone and email. The main goal of this role is to qualify new business and set appointments for Sales Reps. The ideal candidate should be a great listener and able to identify customer needs.
- Turn cold and warm leads into qualified prospects.
- Generate, contact, and qualify inbound and outbound leads.
- Create and strategically prioritize target account lists.
- Conduct high level conversations with contacts at target accounts.
- Conduct lead follow up activity based on marketing events and website inquiries.
- Act as the subject matter expert on a wide range of services, providing prospects with peace of mind that we are unlike any company in the industry.
- Successfully utilize multiple sales enablement tools simultaneously.
- Track all activity in a CRM.
- Work closely with internal teams to develop lead gen programs.
- Report to KPI's to leadership on numbers including inbounds, outbounds, connects, meetings scheduled, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to research and qualify leads by phone and email
- Experience in handling both inbound and outbound sales activities
- Ability to identify customer needs
- Ability to turn cold and warm leads into qualified prospects
- Proficiency in generating, contacting, and qualifying inbound and outbound leads
- Strategic prioritization of target account lists
- Ability to conduct high-level conversations with contacts at target accounts
- Follow-up on leads based on marketing events and website inquiries
- Subject matter expertise on a wide range of services
- Proficiency in utilizing multiple sales enablement tools simultaneously
- Experience in tracking all activity in a CRM
- Collaboration with internal teams to develop lead generation programs
- Reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs) to leadership
- Competitive annual salary between ~$7000 to $9000 (adjusted for experience and location)
- Health insurance (India only)
- Learning opportunities
- Working in a great culture
This is some text inside of a div block.