This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking an experienced and motivated sales leader to join Torq as a Regional Director of Sales. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a team of account executives in a defined geographical territory and developing a comprehensive sales strategy aligned with the company's goals. Your main focus will be driving market growth, establishing relationships with potential clients, and overseeing the end-to-end sales cycles. Additionally, you will analyze sales data, collaborate with internal teams, and play a lead role in recruitment and development of sales executives.
- Lead, manage, and motivate Torq's sales team to drive market growth and partnerships to deliver exceptional results.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales process that aligns with the company's goals and objectives.
- Identify gaps and propose ongoing improvements to enhance efficiency.
- Identify new business opportunities and establish relationships with potential clients to expand the customer base.
- Oversee the end-to-end sales cycles - from prospecting to closed deals.
- Analyze sales data and metrics to measure performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure seamless execution and ensure a unified approach to sales and customer service.
- Drive recruitment for high caliber A-team members and develop both junior and senior sales executives to reach new revenue heights.
- Embody the Torq values and play a lead role to ensure the culture engages employees, resonates locally, and is consistent globally.
- Experienced and motivated sales leader
- Ability to lead, manage, and motivate a sales team
- Strong understanding of sales processes and strategies
- Ability to identify and propose improvements to enhance efficiency
- Proven track record in identifying new business opportunities and expanding customer base
- Proficient in analyzing sales data and metrics to measure performance and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborative mindset and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Strong recruitment skills to attract high caliber sales executives
- Ability to embody company values and contribute to a positive company culture
- Opportunity to oversee end-to-end sales cycles
- Ability to analyze sales data and metrics to measure performance and identify areas for improvement
- Collaboration with internal teams for seamless execution and unified approach to sales and customer service
- Opportunity to drive recruitment for high caliber A-team members
- Development of both junior and senior sales executives
- Embodying the Torq values and playing a lead role in ensuring a engaging culture
- 8+ years' experience managing and leading a team of account executives
- Sales experience of complex security and cloud solutions
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and driving revenue growth
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Opportunity to inform strategy and identify areas for improvement through sales data analysis
- Knowledge of sales and marketing best practices and industry trends
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Equal opportunity employer committed to diversity
This is some text inside of a div block.