This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our fast-growing company. As part of our breakthrough stage, we are building a dream team with passionate and professional individuals in the industry. In this role, you will work in the DevOps mindset, identifying bottlenecks and implementing build/automation tools to increase reliability and speed. You will also be responsible for running the production environment, enabling the DevOps culture in our R&D, and owning the deployment lifecycle. Experience with DevOps, production workloads on public cloud infrastructure, microservice architecture, and containerization technologies is required.
- Work in the Devops mindset by identifying bottlenecks and implementing build/automation tools to increase reliability and speed.
- Run the production environment by monitoring availability using the latest observability technologies.
- Enabling the devops culture in our R&D by encouraging self-service and building tools to support our velocity.
- Owning the deployment lifecycle from architecture to implementation across multiple regions and environments.
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps/SRE/Production Engineer
- Experience with Production workloads running on public cloud infrastructure (GCP / AWS)
- Experience with a microservice architecture and containerization technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
- Familiarity and implementation knowledge with observability technologies
- Ability to identify bottlenecks and implement build/automation tools to increase reliability and speed
- Proficiency in enabling the DevOps culture and building tools to support velocity
- Ownership of the deployment lifecycle from architecture to implementation across multiple regions and environments
- Experience with 3+ years as a DevOps/SRE/Production Engineer.
- Experience with Production workloads running on public cloud infrastructure (GCP / AWS).
- Experience with a microservice architecture and containerization technologies like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Familiarity and implementation knowledge with observability tools like OpenTelemetry, Grafana, Thanos & Prometheus.
- Experience with zero trust security solutions, we don’t like VPNs ;-)
- In-depth knowledge of build/release systems, CI/CD pipelines like Github actions, ArgoCD, Argo rollouts.
- Scripting/programming skills with Bash/Python/Go.
- Knows his/her way around IAC(Infrastructure as code) tools for example: Terraform, Terragrunt.
- Familiarity with DORA metrics.
- Team player mentality, we challenge each other technically in an empowering and positive way in order to reach the best possible outcomes for our team & the company.
- An innovative approach with the ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies.
- An ability to understand constraints and challenge everything in our technology stack.
- Equal-opportunity employer committed to a team defined and empowered by diversity.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.