This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this role is that the Programming Lecturers at HyperionDev have a unique skill set that combines technical coding skills with teaching and mentorship abilities. They are responsible for delivering lectures and guiding learners at the physical campus in Johannesburg. The role requires a passion for coding and technology, as well as a dedication to improving the quality of coding education. The Programming Lecturers also have the opportunity to work with international students and tech teams, providing expert code review and feedback. Continuous professional development and specialization in specific software development tracks are also part of the role.
- Delivering lectures and workshops from the physical campus in Johannesburg
- Guiding learners on course content and coding projects
- Holding group lectures and assisting with student queries
- Supporting senior lecturers and learning design with developing lecture content
- Assisting with the identification and implementation of new strategies for improving pedagogy and lecture quality
- Reviewing and updating course content and teaching methods
- Supporting curriculum planning
- Taking part in the planning and execution of lecturing schedules under the guidance of senior lecturers and management
- Generous annual leave and medical benefits
- Join the heart of tech in Africa, the US, and Europe
- Life-changing work: Solve real problems that make education and tech careers accessible to those who need it most
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.