This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Product Marketing Manager role at Luma Health is to foster alignment across various departments to develop messaging frameworks, support product launches, create sales presentations and collateral, refine target market and buyer personas, contribute to speaking engagements, and stay updated on industry and competitive landscape. The ideal candidate should have experience in product marketing for B2B organizations, possess excellent communication and collaboration skills, and be able to work in a fast-paced team environment. Luma Health offers competitive health benefits, work-life balance, flexible time off, wellness programs, and discounted perks.
- Foster alignment across sales, product, engineering, and marketing functions to develop messaging frameworks that support value drivers and customer stories.
- Support the launch of new capabilities, releases, and products, and manage the cross-functional execution of the plan.
- Partner with the Sr. Director of Product Marketing to create sales presentations, written and multimedia content, and other collateral related to our products to drive top-of-funnel engagement and accelerate the buyer’s journey.
- Strive to be an expert on our buyers across all segments. Help to refine our target market, refine our ICP, and persona definitions.
- Support the development of a “voice of customer” playbook and leverage it to inform messaging and product education.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of speaking engagements that evangelize our products and offerings across our target markets.
- Maintain knowledge of the industry and competitive landscape. Be an expert on our partners and competition, and how they are positioned.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing for B2B organizations (SaaS and/or healthcare experience preferred)
- Entrepreneurial minded self-starter who is able to function in a lean marketing structure in a company with aggressive growth goals
- Experience creating compelling corporate messaging
- Passion and curiosity about the customer and developing value-driven messaging and content
- Experience collaborating effectively with product, sales, and customer success to achieve results
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable experience positioning and launching differentiated B2B software that exceeds business expectations (ideally in healthcare)
- Experience managing and researching product positioning and competitive analysis
- Organized, detail-oriented, and motivated team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Competitive Health Benefits: Luma Health covers 99% of the employee and 85% of the dependent premium costs.
- Work Life Balance
- Flexible Time Off
- Wellness Programs
- Discounted Perks
- 401(k) and Company Equity