This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this position is that the company is hiring a Product Manager who will be responsible for the product strategy and development of the world's largest eCommerce platform. The Product Manager will collaborate with cross-functional teams and leaders to deliver value to the world's largest retailers and brands. The successful candidate will have a strong track record in product management and a bias for action. They will also be responsible for leading a cross-functional team to ensure successful delivery at a fast velocity.
- Be the owner of the product and drive the long-term vision for the world's leading eCommerce platform
- Lead end-to-end product development and execution from concept to launch
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization to gain buy-in and alignment on product strategies, goals, and initiatives
- Be the voice and champion of customers by building strong relationships based on trust
- Lead a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, and QA to ensure successful delivery at a fast velocity
- Possess world-class product management skills with 2-5+ years of PM experience at a top tech company or fast-growing startup
- Have strong experience with the full product development lifecycle, including setting goals, measuring results, and quantifying the impact of features on the business
- Be comfortable presenting product strategy and impact to stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Be analytically minded with proficiency in data-driven decision making and experience with product analytics tools
- Have experience collaborating with large customers in commerce
- Have a positive and growth-oriented mindset with a strong bias to action
- Possess strong and concise written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tailor communication to any audience.
- 2-5+ years of product management experience at a top tech company or fast-growing startup, preferably in commerce
- Strong experience with the full product development lifecycle, including goal setting, measuring results, and quantifying feature impact on the business
- Comfortable presenting product strategy and impact to stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Analytically minded with proficiency in data-driven decision making and experience with product analytics tools
- Experience collaborating with large customers in the commerce industry
- Positive and growth-oriented mindset with a strong bias to action
- Strong and concise written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tailor communication to any audience
- Enhanced Private Medical Insurance and a Health Cash Back Plan
- Competitive time off package with 25 Days of PTO, 9 Holidays, 2 Wellness days and 1 Give Back Day
- Flexibility to choose where you work - at home, in the office, or both!
- Access to tools to support your wellbeing such as the Calm App, MoveSpring and an Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development stipend and learning and development offerings to help you build the skills and connections you need to move forward in your career
- Charitable contribution match per team member