This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Digital Marketing Client Strategy Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in developing and executing digital marketing strategies for clients, with a focus on Amazon Advertising and Google Advertising. The Digital Marketing Client Strategy Manager will be responsible for developing and managing client relationships, creating digital marketing strategies for Amazon Advertising, Google Advertising and other paid advertising sites, as well as overseeing the implementation of these strategies.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in digital marketing, with a focus on Amazon Advertising or Google Advertising and client strategy development and management.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field.
- Experience with Amazon Advertising platforms, including Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, Sponsored Display, Google Ads, and Google Shopping.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to inform decisions and strategies.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Enhanced Private Medical Insurance and a Health Cash Back Plan
- Competitive time off package with 25 Days of PTO, 9 Holidays, 2 Wellness days and 1 Give Back Day
- Flexibility to choose where you work - at home, in the office, or both!
- Access to tools to support your wellbeing such as the Calm App, MoveSpring and an Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development stipend and learning and development offerings to help you build the skills and connections you need to move forward in your career
- Charitable contribution match per team member