This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Armis is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Product Group Lead to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in cyber security complex products and product management, as well as experience managing product teams. The role involves collaborating with executives, peers, clients, and analysts to define the vision and strategy of the domain, leading and mentoring a team of product managers, and translating strategy into product roadmaps. The Product Group Lead will also work closely with sales teams to ensure product market fit and customer satisfaction, and will be responsible for maximizing efficiency and improving product management methodologies.
- Collaborate with executives, peers, clients, and analysts to define vision and strategy of the domain under your responsibility.
- Lead, guide, and mentor a team of amazing product managers.
- Cultivate a customer-centric culture of excellence and innovation.
- Translate strategy to product roadmaps based on market requirements, competitive position, and operational constraints.
- Communicate plans and establish shared understanding across the company by building consensus on priorities.
- Oversee product development by our top-notch R&D organization.
- Work closely with pre and post-sales teams to assure product market fit and customer satisfaction.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Maximize efficiency and improve product management methodologies.
- Vast experience in cyber security complex products
- Strong background in product management
- Experience managing product teams
- Collaborative and able to work with executives, peers, clients, and analysts
- Ability to define vision and strategy for the domain
- Leadership skills to guide and mentor a team of product managers
- Customer-centric mindset and focus on excellence and innovation
- Ability to translate strategy into product roadmaps based on market requirements, competitive position, and operational constraints
- Strong communication skills to establish shared understanding and build consensus on priorities
- Experience overseeing product development by R&D organization
- Ability to work closely with pre and post-sales teams to ensure product-market fit and customer satisfaction
- Analytical skills to define and analyze metrics for product success
- Knowledge of product management methodologies and ability to improve efficiency
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Discretionary time off
- Paid holidays including monthly me days
- Highly inclusive and diverse workplace