This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Armis is seeking a Hands On Architect to join their architecture group and work with a talented team. The role involves designing and implementing software solutions, collaborating with cross-functional teams, defining and enforcing software development best practices, mentoring developers, and staying up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies. The ideal candidate should have hands-on experience with modern software development technologies and frameworks, as well as strong understanding of software development best practices.
- Lead the design and implementation of complex software solutions, using the latest technologies and frameworks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and ensure the successful delivery of software solutions.
- Define and enforce software development best practices, including coding standards, design patterns, and testing methodologies.
- Mentor and coach developers to help them develop their skills and expertise.
- Perform code reviews to ensure high-quality, scalable, and maintainable code.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in software development, including databases and distributed systems, and recommend new tools and frameworks to improve our development process and outcomes.
- Hands-on experience with modern software development technologies and frameworks, including but not limited to: Java, Python, .NET, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Experience with databases, such as Postgres, MySQL, Cassandra or SingleStore and distributed systems, such as Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, or Apache Spark.
- 8+ years of experience in software development, architecture, and design.
- Strong understanding of software development best practices, including agile methodologies, CI/CD, DevOps, and security.
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Discretionary time off
- Paid holidays including monthly me days
- Highly inclusive and diverse workplace
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.