This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a friendly and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a sleep enthusiast in our new Philadelphia store. As part of the Brooklinen Retail family, you will play a crucial role in shaping the retail experience for our customers and have the opportunity to provide exceptional customer service. This position involves engaging with customers, educating them about our products, assisting with inventory management, and supporting in-store events. We are looking for someone with retail or service-oriented experience, excellent communication skills, and a positive attitude. The compensation for this role is $17/hour, with the potential for additional bonuses.
- Ensure an exceptional customer experience is delivered 100% of the time
- Act as a Brooklinen brand ambassador, always putting the customer first
- Engage with loyal customers IRL and form new customer relationships
- Educate customers on our product assortment, brand history, and value proposition
- Work in the back of house to receive and organize inventory
- Assist with the visual merchandising of the store and product
- Support the planning and execution of in-store special events
- 401K with a 4% Safe Harbor Match
- Commuter benefits
- Quarterly product allowance
- Great benefits for full-time team members
- 100% paid parental leave for all new parents
- Budget for learning and development
- Fun team outings
- Company-paid options for benefits
- Emphasis on creating a diverse and inclusive environment
This is some text inside of a div block.