This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are currently seeking responsible and energetic individuals to join us as Belong Hosts. As a Belong Host, you will play a crucial role in creating a positive and welcoming experience for both our homeowners and residents. Your responsibilities will include showing homes to potential residents, conducting resident walkthroughs, coordinating tasks for resident move-ins, and meeting with homeowners and potential residents. This position is ideal for someone who is outgoing, detail-oriented, and interested in fostering a sense of community. The role offers flexible hours and the opportunity for growth, with a starting rate of $18/hour.
- Show homes listed for rent to potential residents
- Conduct resident walkthroughs
- Complete and coordinate simple tasks in preparation for resident move-ins
- Meet with homeowners and potential residents
- Serve as the Director of First Impressions in several pinnacle moments for homeowners and residents
- Cultivate a sense of community
- Maintain an outgoing and detail-oriented approach
- Assist with flexible hours, up to 20 hours a week
- Provide reliable transportation
- Possess bilingual Spanish/English speaking skills (preferred)
- Have experience in real estate (a plus)
- Start date in mid-June/end of June
- Opportunity for growth into a full-time role
- Starting rates at $18/hour
- Experience in real estate is a plus.
- Bilingual Spanish/English speakers preferred.
- Reliable transportation, a valid driver's license, and insurance.
- Opportunity to grow from this role into a full-time role
- Starting rates are $18/hour
- Expected start date will be in mid-June/end of June
- Experience in real estate is a plus
- Bilingual Spanish/English speakers preferred
- Reliable transportation, a valid Driver's License, and proof of insurance required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and schedules
- Strong sense of customer-centricity, empathy, and kindness
- Ability to work at least one weekend day
- Equal opportunity employer that values diversity and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.