This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are currently seeking responsible and energetic individuals to join our team as Home Coordinators. As a Home Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in providing authentic belonging experiences for our homeowners and residents. Your responsibilities will include showing homes to potential residents, assisting with move-in tasks, and ensuring quality assurance checks are conducted. This position is perfect for someone who is outgoing, detail-oriented, and passionate about creating a sense of community.
- Show homes listed for rent to potential residents
- Assist the local team in handling tasks for Belong Homes, including quality assurance checks, move-in tasks, and meeting residents and homeowners
- Serve as the Director of First Impressions in pivotal moments for homeowners and residents
- Have an eye for detail and a desire to learn
- Cultivate a sense of community
- Have reliable transportation, a valid California Driver's License, and proof of insurance
- Have a smartphone with data + text plan
- Have experience in customer-facing roles
- Reliable transportation, a valid California Driver's License, and proof of insurance.
- Smartphone, with data + text plan.
- Experience from customer-facing roles.
- Compensation set as pay per task completed
- Task rates starting at $30
- Biweekly pay
- Flexible opportunity with flexible hours
- Equal opportunity employer
- Value diversity at the company
- No discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status