This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Home Coordinator to join our team. As a Home Coordinator, you will play a vital role in showcasing our exceptional homes listed for rent to potential residents. Additionally, you will assist our local team in various tasks related to our Belong Homes, ensuring a smooth and delightful experience for our residents and homeowners.
- Conduct home tours to showcase available rental properties to potential residents
- Highlight unique features, amenities, and benefits of each property during home tours
- Complete quality assurance checks and pre move-in tasks related to the homes
- Engage and connect with potential residents, residents, and homeowners to make them feel welcome and valued
- Manage a dynamic workload and handle multiple tasks and responsibilities with ease
- Have reliable transportation, a valid Washington Driver's License, and proof of insurance
- Possess a smartphone with data and text plan
- Have weekday and weekend availability, with a preference for late afternoon to early evening availability on weekdays
- No prior experience necessary, but a drive to succeed and a willingness to learn is welcomed
- Enjoy flexible hours as part of the job benefits.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Reliable transportation, a valid Washington Driver's License, and proof of insurance
- Smartphone, with data + text plan
- Weekday and weekend availability
- No prior experience necessary
- Flexible hours: Create your own schedule to accommodate personal needs and commitments.
- Competitive pay structure: Compensation is structured as pay per task, with home tours compensated at $30 per tour and other tasks ranging from $20-25 per task.
- Growth opportunities: Gain valuable experience in the real estate industry and develop skills as part of a dynamic and supportive team.