This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Projects Manager to join and scale our team at Coda. In this role, you will be responsible for developing our marketing technology stack, managing campaign performance, and optimizing marketing efforts. You will also be involved in defining key marketing metrics, delivering insights and recommendations for optimization, managing marketing budgets, and continuously improving marketing processes. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in B2B tech marketing, exceptional analytical skills, and proficiency in various marketing technology tools and platforms.
- Spearhead a marketing center of excellence, incorporating project management, budgeting, marketing technology, coordination of data insights and optimization initiatives.
- Develop the marketing technology stack, manage campaign performance, and work with partners to interface with finance, operations, and other functions.
- Define key marketing metrics, package them into reports and dashboards, and establish the overall performance of the marketing team and programs.
- Deliver insights and recommendations to optimize the performance of the marketing department and marketing programs/campaigns.
- Manage marketing budgets, allocate resources effectively, optimize ROI on marketing spend, and track marketing effectiveness with the finance team.
- Continuously review and improve marketing processes to enhance efficiency, scalability, and collaboration across teams.
- 8+ years of industry experience in marketing, within the B2B tech industry.
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills.
- Proficient in a wide range of marketing technology tools and platforms.
- Experience communicating insights and promoting change with senior Go-to-market leaders.
- Experience with B2B marketing strategies, demand generation, and lead management processes.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Highly competitive cash compensation, equity, and benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Optional Remote or in-office work
- Commuter Benefits
- Cell & Internet Subsidy
- Lunch Subsidy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Parental Leave
- Annual Educational Stipend