This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this role is to be responsible for developing and maintaining a marketing compliance playbook, establishing rules of engagement between internal and external partners, collaborating with key teams to support growth while ensuring compliance, implementing marketing reporting and management dashboards, designing role-based training, maintaining and updating marketing compliance policies, conducting routine testing, and assisting the Chief Compliance Officer with oversight of the company's Compliance Management system. The ideal candidate should have a bachelor's degree or related field experience, 10+ years of experience in consumer protection compliance in the financial services field, and extensive experience in consumer compliance credit card.
- Bachelors degree or related field experience, in particular consumer compliance credit card.
- 10+ years of experience in consumer protection compliance financial services field.
- Extensive experience in marketing compliance with advanced understanding of UDAAP, FTC, Fair Lending and Regulation Z requirements.
- Proven track record with developing, implementing and optimizing a marketing compliance program with a bank sponsorship model.
- Solutions oriented, collaborator with extensive experience with bank partnership programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- CRCM certification (American Bankers Association).
- Experience with both banking and Fintech compliance programs.
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Leading configured work computers of your choice
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Fully covered, high-quality healthcare including fully covered dependent coverage
- Additional health coverage includes access to One Medical and option to enroll in an FSA
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave for the primary caregiver and 8 weeks for all new parents
- An understanding that successful remote work requires flexibility and an appreciation for asynchronous work
- Access to industry leading technology across all of our business units
- Limited edition Imprint Credit Card (no hard pull) for the first 100 team members only. Get 1.5% cash back on all purchases, plus additional perks
- Annual salary range: $200k - $240k and competitive equity package
- Commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Equal opportunity employer
- Welcomes talented individuals from all backgrounds
- Opportunity to build the future of payments and rewards
- Passionate about FinTech and eager to grow