This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this role is to lead and manage the marketing compliance program for Imprint's products and services. This includes developing and maintaining a marketing compliance playbook, establishing rules of engagement with internal and external partners, collaborating with key teams to ensure compliance practices, designing and implementing role-based training, and maintaining and updating marketing compliance policies. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in marketing compliance, particularly in consumer protection laws, and a proven track record in developing and optimizing compliance programs with bank sponsorship models. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are also required.
- Develop and maintain a marketing compliance playbook that addresses compliance standards for marketing material and other customer collateral, inclusive of third party material marketed on our behalf.
- Develop, maintain and optimize a rules of engagement model between internal and external partners, including the bank and company partnerships, centered around service levels, pre-approved content, approval processes and related oversight.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Growth and other key teams to ensure buy in and best practices are established to support the growth agenda while maintaining a culture of compliance.
- Develop and implement marketing reporting and related management dashboards with key metrics that demonstrate the overall effectiveness of the marketing compliance program.
- Design and implement role based training, with an annual review cycle, for the Marketing and Growth teams to further inculcate a culture of compliance.
- Maintain and update all Marketing Compliance policies annually, or earlier if changes warrant.
- Complete routine testing, including live collateral, to ensure processes are working as designed.
- Assist Chief Compliance officer with the oversight of the Company’s Compliance Management system.
- Bachelors degree or related field experience, in particular consumer compliance credit card.
- 10+ years of experience in consumer protection compliance financial services field.
- Extensive experience in marketing compliance with advanced understanding of UDAAP, FTC, Fair Lending and Regulation Z requirements.
- Proven track record with developing, implementing and optimizing a marketing compliance program with a bank sponsorship model.
- Solutions oriented, collaborator with extensive experience with bank partnership programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- CRCM certification (American Bankers Association).
- Experience with both banking and Fintech compliance programs.
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Leading configured work computers of your choice
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Fully covered, high-quality healthcare including fully covered dependent coverage
- Additional health coverage includes access to One Medical and option to enroll in an FSA
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave for the primary caregiver and 8 weeks for all new parents
- An understanding that successful remote work requires flexibility and an appreciation for asynchronous work
- Access to industry leading technology across all of our business units
- Limited edition Imprint Credit Card (no hard pull) for the first 100 team members only. Get 1.5% cash back on all purchases, plus additional perks