This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As Manager, Health Data Analytics at Nuna, you will be responsible for managing a team of Health Data Analysts and subject matter experts. Your role will involve working closely with engineers, product managers, and customer liaisons to expand and configure Nuna's data products for the delivery of accurate and scalable value-based payment solutions. You will also play a key role in understanding clients' needs and pain points, translating requirements into tactical plans, and guiding the team in developing technical skills. Additionally, you will collaborate with other teams to identify and design new ways to enhance Nuna's products and better serve customer needs.
- Manage, coordinate, and train team members in supporting and building products for healthcare plans and providers
- Identify and understand the client's needs and pain points in operationalizing value-based payment arrangements
- Solicit, interpret, and document client business requirements and value-based payment methodologies
- Guide the team in translating and distilling requirements into systematic tactical plans to support scoping and prioritization of development work
- Contribute to technical solutions directly and guide team members in developing technical skills
- Lead and coordinate the effort to verify and validate Nuna’s implementation of client’s value-based payment models
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineering, and Design to identify and design new ways to extend Nuna’s products to better serve customer needs
- 6+ years of experience working with healthcare data
- Passion to connect with, understand, and shape the healthcare industry
- 2-4 years of formal people leadership experience in an agile or waterfall project management environment
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Participation in the company's equity program
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick leave
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.