This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As Manager, Health Data Analytics at Nuna, you will lead a team of Health Data Analysts and subject matter experts in expanding and configuring Nuna's data products for the delivery of accurate and scalable value-based payment solutions. Your role will involve collaborating with engineers, product managers, and customer liaisons to understand clients' needs and pain points, informing product roadmaps, and ensuring that providers feel fairly measured to ensure proper patient care. You will also be responsible for managing, coordinating, and training team members in building healthcare products and operationalizing value-based payment arrangements.
- 6+ years of experience working with healthcare data
- Passion to connect with, understand, and shape the healthcare industry
- 2-4 years of formal people leadership experience in an agile or waterfall project management environment
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Participation in the company's equity program
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick leave
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.