This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Pacaso is seeking a customer-obsessed lifecycle marketer to build, coordinate, and manage ongoing optimization of manual and automated marketing campaigns. The Lifecycle Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing campaigns aimed at increasing lead conversion and down funnel engagement across a multi-channel platform. They will work closely with cross-functional teams to conceptualize and execute the creation of notifications across email, push, and SMS, with the goal of delivering highly relevant messages to customers at the right time. The ideal candidate is an innovative self-starter with a focus on long-term program development.
- Work with cross functional partners (revenue, product) to improve the customer journey by identifying gaps in our owner notification experience.
- Build new campaigns designed to proactively address key moments to maximize lead conversion and down funnel engagement.
- Execute scalable, personalized campaigns with long term data and product considerations in mind.
- Ensure all assets and requirements are effectively scoped and communicated out to partnering teams, and manage those items on the respective teams’ backlog.
- Own email production and QA processes to ensure notifications are accurate and deployed on time.
- Identify target audiences and utilize ESP and backend data systems to maintain strategic segmentation and targeting best practices.
- Maintain and analyze weekly and monthly reports and identify opportunities for campaign optimization.
- Optimize notifications for both desktop, tablet and mobile devices (HTML based email templates).
- Monitor and maintain email delivery.
- Customer-obsessed lifecycle marketer
- Experience in building, coordinating, and managing ongoing optimization of manual and automated marketing campaigns
- Ability to increase lead conversion and down funnel engagement across a multi-channel platform
- Skilled in identifying opportunities and optimizing existing programs
- Innovative in creating new campaign opportunities
- Understanding of the customer journey and pain points
- Ability to deliver highly relevant messages to customers at the right time
- Experience in conceptualizing and executing notifications across email, push, and SMS
- Self-starter with an appetite for long-term program development
- Ability to identify gaps in the owner notification experience and improve the customer journey
- Proficiency in building new campaigns to maximize lead conversion and down funnel engagement
- Execution of scalable, personalized campaigns with data and product considerations
- Effective communication and collaboration with cross-functional partners
- Ownership of email production and QA processes
- Utilization of ESP and backend data systems for strategic segmentation and targeting
- Analytical skills to maintain and analyze reports for campaign optimization
- Optimization of notifications for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Sponsored memberships to One Medical, Ginger, and Carrot
- 401(k) to help you save for the future
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Generous home office stipend and monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Quarterly remote team building events and L&D opportunities