This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Senior Director of Product at Pacaso will play a crucial role in expanding the company's co-ownership offering. They will be responsible for developing new initiatives and scaling them within the marketplace. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in developing successful tech-enabled marketplaces and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Key responsibilities include leading the strategic direction and execution of the marketplace product portfolio, driving the development and launch of new features, collaborating with cross-functional teams, understanding customer needs, and managing the product lifecycle. With at least 10 years of product management experience, including 5 years in a leadership role, the Senior Director of Product will contribute to Pacaso's growth and success.
- Lead the strategic direction, vision, and hands-on execution of the marketplace product portfolio.
- Drive the ideation, development, and launch of new features within the marketplace.
- Collaborate effectively with executives and other cross-functional teams to align product strategy with company goals.
- Understand the customer base and their needs, translating them into product requirements.
- Lead user testing and data analysis to inform product development.
- Convey product vision and progress to stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Manage the product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical execution.
- 10+ years of experience in product management, with at least 5 years in a leadership role
- Proven track record in developing and scaling tech-enabled marketplaces
- Experience in startups with an understanding of the unique challenges and opportunities they present
- Demonstrated ability to create community or social products with network effects
- Excellent collaboration skills, with a proven track record of leading through influence and working effectively with executive teams
- Strong project management, organizational, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, capable of effectively articulating product vision and strategy to stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Experience in the real estate or asset-sharing industry (preferred)
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Sponsored memberships to One Medical, Ginger, and Carrot
- 401(k) to help you save for the future
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Generous home office stipend and monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Quarterly remote team building events and L&D opportunities