This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As the Lead Product Manager, AI Tools at Redesign Health, you will be responsible for shaping and executing the AI strategy across the organization. Your role will involve driving the design, development, and successful launch of AI tools and solutions that meet the evolving needs of the business and operating companies. This position requires a deep understanding of AI technologies, strong product management expertise, and the ability to lead cross-functional teams without direct guidance.
- Manage the development and implementation of a comprehensive AI strategy that aligns with the company's overall goals and objectives.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in AI technologies and identify opportunities for integrating AI into our product offerings.
- Define and manage the product roadmap for AI tools, taking into account market trends, customer feedback, and competitive analysis.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to prioritize features and enhancements that drive customer value and business growth.
- Design and oversee the execution of pilot programs to validate the viability and efficacy of AI tools and solutions.
- Work closely with internal teams to gather feedback, iterate on product designs, and ensure successful outcomes.
- Assess and determine the strategy for full internal development and implementation of AI technologies, considering factors such as buy vs. build decisions, resource allocation, and scalability.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to evaluate the feasibility and cost-effectiveness of different implementation approaches with business stakeholders.
- Manage the development process with engineering partners, overseeing all product strategy, development, and release.
- Drive the integration of AI tools and capabilities into our core platform offerings.
- Work cross-functionally to identify opportunities for leveraging AI to enhance existing products and unlock new value propositions.
- Ensure seamless integration and alignment of AI functionalities within the overall product ecosystem.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to ensure alignment on product strategy, positioning, and release plans.
- Act as a trusted advisor to internal and external stakeholders regarding AI tools and solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field (advanced degree preferred)
- 6+ years of experience in product management, with a focus on AI tools and solutions
- Demonstrated success in designing and launching AI products in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment
- Deep understanding of AI technologies, including machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision, and data analytics
- Familiarity with AI frameworks, tools, and platforms commonly used in the industry
- Experience with prompt engineering and model tuning is highly desired
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to translate market insights into actionable plans
- Strong technical background and ability to collaborate with Engineering and Data Science teams
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Ability to gather and synthesize requirements from stakeholders
- Effective communication and prioritization skills
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage with no monthly contribution for you and your dependents
- Quarterly in-home house cleaning
- $50 a month wellness stipend
- 401K match
- Student loan repayment contribution
- Tax preparation services
- Unlimited PTO
- An annual 2-week company-wide winter break
- 2 month sabbatical after 4 years
- Reimbursements to Spotify & Headspace
- 16 week full paid parental leave
- Maven Clinic access with $2k lifetime contributions to fertility & adoption services
- Diaper subscription service & summer camp reimbursement program
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.