This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Spaulding Ridge is seeking an Integrations Senior Analyst to join their India Team. The role involves scoping, designing, implementing, and testing proposed solutions, with a focus on building relationships with key technical resources and providing continuous client education and enablement. Ideal candidates should have the ability to collaborate with team members, build mock Proof of Concepts for Data Integration, work with Integration Technologies, identify issues and generate recommendations, and demonstrate a clear understanding of client business needs. Qualifications include a Bachelor's Degree or higher, professional consulting experience, strong experience in Application Integration Architecture, and knowledge of IT Standards and Cloud Data Integration technologies.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Minimum 1-3 years of professional consulting or relevant industry experience
- Strong experience in Application Integration Architecture Solution Design and Development using SOAP and REST
- Strong understanding of IT Standards, including COBIT, ITIL, and compliance topics such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), GDPR, etc.
- Thought leader for driving innovation and leveraging technology for creative integration solutions
- Experience and knowledge of leading Cloud Data Integration technologies, such as Talend Enterprise, Boomi, MuleSoft, Jitterbit, Workato, Informatica, etc.
- Intermediate level Java, Python or other modern-day language development experience is a plus
- Outstanding analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills required
- Project Management experience is a plus, including maintaining a prioritized worklist and a solid understanding of financial views of projects
- Capable of managing the day to day client relationship on projects.
- Full benefit offerings including health, wellness, retirement and lifestyle offerings
- Paid holiday time
- Flexible Time Off – Take the time you need when you need to take it
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Exposure to an early stage growth company providing innovative opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in SR's day of service, giving back to the global community
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion with employee-led committees
- Equal Employment Opportunity and reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities