This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Operations Analyst role at Spaulding Ridge is a key position within the Global Operations Team. The analyst will be responsible for supporting business needs and driving the development and improvement of operational tools and reports. The ideal candidate should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent communication abilities, and a keen attention to detail. They should also be comfortable with technology and have a relentlessly progressive mindset to continuously improve internal and client experiences. This role requires 1-3 years of related experience in management consulting or client operations, as well as a strong technical skillset and familiarity with tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, Anaplan, LucidChart, and Jira. A bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, and/or information systems is required.
- 1-3 years related experience in Management Consulting, Client Operations
- Strong technical skillset including Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce, Anaplan, LucidChart, Jira strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, and/or Information Systems
- Comfortable with hybrid working model
- Willingness to visit either Jaipur or Bangalore office where the rest of our teams are based
- Competitive benefit package
- Monthly technology and wellness allowance
- Annual training allowance program
- Opportunities to participate in different opportunities throughout the year, including SR's day of service and giving back to the global community
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion with employee-led committees and practices/policies that support DEI
- Equal Employment Opportunity and reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities