This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this position is that Spaulding Ridge is seeking an Integrations Analyst to join their India Team. The analyst will be responsible for scoping, designing, implementing, and testing proposed solutions, working closely with client partners to develop relationships and provide tangible business value. The ideal candidate will have the ability to collaborate with team members, build mock Proof of Concepts for Data Integration, work with Integration Technologies, identify issues and generate recommendations, and demonstrate a clear understanding of client business needs. A Bachelor's Degree or higher is required, along with 1-3 years of professional consulting or relevant industry experience.
- Scoping, designing, implementing, and testing proposed solutions
- Collaborating with team members to design and implement technology that aligns with client business objectives
- Building mock Proof of Concepts for Data Integration with Anaplan, Workday, Salesforce, and other Business Systems
- Working with Integration Technologies such as Talend, MuleSoft, Tableau, and other key offerings
- Identifying issues and structural problems and generating actionable recommendations
- Demonstrating clear understanding of client business needs, goals, and objectives
- Developing solutions by designing system specifications standards and functional requirements
- Managing the day to day client relationship on projects
- Participating in SR's day of service, giving back to the global community
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Minimum 1-3 years of professional consulting or relevant industry experience
- Strong experience in Application Integration Architecture Solution Design and Development using SOAP and REST
- Strong understanding of IT Standards, including COBIT, ITIL, and compliance topics such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), GDPR, etc.
- Thought leader for driving innovation and leveraging technology for creative integration solutions
- Experience and knowledge of leading Cloud Data Integration technologies, such as Talend Enterprise, Boomi, MuleSoft, Jitterbit, Workato, Informatica, etc.
- Intermediate level Java, Python or other modern-day language development experience is a plus
- Outstanding analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills required
- Project Management experience is a plus, including maintaining a prioritized worklist and a solid understanding of financial views of projects
- Capable of managing the day to day client relationship on projects.
- Full benefit offerings including health, wellness, retirement and lifestyle offerings
- Paid holiday time
- Flexible Time Off – Take the time you need when you need to take it
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Exposure to an early stage growth company providing innovative opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in SR's day of service, giving back to the global community
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion with employee-led committees
- Equal Employment Opportunity and reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities