This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a Full Stack Engineer to join our engineering team at SimplyInsured. The successful candidate will work on both the frontend and backend, solve customer bugs and issues, design and create new features and solutions for customers, and assist in building integrations with our various partnerships. The ideal candidate will have a BS in Computer Science or relevant degree, 4+ years of relevant experience in full-stack web development, and experience writing high-performance production-quality code. We offer a competitive compensation package, including generous stock option packages, 100% medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage, and a 401k plan.
- Working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally
- Build backend services and APIs to support new and existing product initiatives
- Revamp existing features to become more integrated with all other features
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Debugging and improvements to the infrastructure
- Lead projects where you’ll collaborate with team members across the company, including operations, product, and support.
- BS in Computer Science (or relevant degree) or four years of experience building large-scale backend systems and frontend interfaces
- 4+ years of relevant experience in full-stack web development, preferably in one of our technologies
- Experience debugging and improvements to the infrastructure
- A sense of product ownership; you care about the customer’s experience using the product that you’ve built
- Comfortable across the stack; you might do anything from designing a redux store to tweaking a deploy script
- An ability to build elegant systems over business complexity; health insurance is a complex space, and we’re building a product to fix that
- Experience writing high-performance production-quality code
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bonus: AppleScript, Chef, ML/OCR
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.