This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Engineering Manager will be responsible for managing a team of talented engineers while overseeing and optimizing the company's product technology initiatives and stack. They will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and play a leading role in technical strategy. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, experience building and leading engineering teams, and a track record of delivering high-quality software.
- Oversee the design, development, and maintenance of the ecommerce platform and related systems
- Lead a team of front end, back end, full stack, onshore, and offshore engineers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and deliver key product initiatives
- Ensure the reliability, scalability, and security of the ecommerce technology
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and technologies, and implement new tools and approaches as needed
- Develop and maintain technical roadmaps, project plans, and schedules
- Streamline development processes and ensure quality standards are consistently met
- Hire and develop technical talent in the organization
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to team members
- Foster a culture of respect, transparency, trust, continuous learning, and improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- 10+ years of experience in software development, with at least 3 years of experience in a leadership role including management over the full tech stack
- Experience with e-commerce architecture, systems and related technologies such as web, cloud, payment systems, etc with an understanding of the technical and client experience differences between site, mobile web, and app
- Track record of delivering high quality solutions that support the company strategy and are integrated with automated test, observability, security, and analytics
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships
- Base salary range of $200,000-$230,000 per year
- Possibility of performance bonuses and long term incentives
- Progressive benefits package
- PTO policy
- Opportunity for career growth and development
- Collaborative and cross-functional work environment
- Opportunity to work with modern engineering practices such as Lean, Devops, and Agile
- Leadership role with management responsibilities
- Opportunity to work with e-commerce architecture and related technologies
- Strong organizational performance through periods of transformation, ambiguity, and complexity
- Ability to build relationships easily and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.