This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking an experienced and visionary engineering leader to strategically guide our Data Platform and Infrastructure teams. This role involves setting clear visions for the teams, making technical decisions, ensuring high-quality product delivery, and driving initiatives for operational excellence and recruiting. The successful candidate will have autonomy in making product decisions, working closely with product managers and design, and collaborating with the business team. Strong leadership, coaching, and communication skills are essential, as well as the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Lead and mentor teams of software engineers, fostering ownership and impact
- Recruit, manage, and coach team members to ensure motivation and high performance
- Set and communicate a clear vision for the teams, with a customer-focused approach
- Make technical decisions and guide the team in the right direction
- Ensure on-time, high-quality product delivery to customers
- Maintain high engineering quality standards and drive adoption of best practices
- Communicate with customers and business stakeholders to ensure understanding and empathy
- Drive initiatives to improve operational excellence, technical architecture, communication, and recruiting
- Thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and adapt to customer needs
- Experience as an engineering manager for at least 2 years
- Professional work experience in software development for at least 5 years
- Strong track record of coaching engineers to achieve their peak potential
- Generous medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid company holidays, sick time, and unlimited time off
- Monthly credits for professional development, general wellness, Assembled customers, commuting, and community-support agriculture (CSA)
- Paid parental leave and family planning support
- Hybrid work model with catered lunches everyday (M-F), snacks, and beverages in our SF & NY offices
- 401(k) plan enrollment
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.