This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As an Embedded Software Engineer at Faraday Future, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of talented individuals to develop the most powerful autonomous driving platform. Your role will involve various aspects of embedded software development, including creating bootloaders, configuring AUTOSAR components, integrating device drivers, and improving system performance. You will be responsible for developing controller logic, building software for Electronic Control Units (ECUs), testing software in controlled environments, and validating controller schemes on hardware. With a focus on stability, performance, and power efficiency, you will play a crucial role in ensuring that our autonomous driving platform is at the forefront of innovation.
- Develop controller logic for vehicle hardware operation utilizing closed-loop feedback
- Build software for an ECU and integrate it into the vehicle body network
- Test experimental software on a test bench and on a vehicle in a controlled environment
- Validate the performance of controller schemes on hardware
- Support software integration and testing on vehicle
- BS in Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Science or similar major in Engineering (MS Preferred) with 3+ years of experience developing software for hardware implementation
- Hands-on experience implementing basic controller algorithms and concepts (such as PID) on hardware
- Proficient in C (Python is a plus) with high familiarity with object-oriented programming (OPP)
- Experience with designing controller schemes within MATLAB/Simuli
- Equity grants for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- "Soul of Faraday" community outreach team
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.