This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Technical Integration Specialist will be a part of SmithRx's Adjudication Platform Team and will work closely with the business and technology organizations to develop and implement streamlined solutions for electronic data integration workflows. They will serve as the primary technical contact for all eligibility and data integration discussions, ensuring that clients understand their roles and responsibilities in the implementation process. The specialist will also provide guidance on technical integration processes during implementation meetings and will be responsible for training and empowering clients on SmithRx's data integration solution. Additionally, they will troubleshoot and resolve any electronic data sharing issues and develop proficiency in SmithRx's data process.
- Ensure project implementation resources are executing on implementation of the solution in a timely manner, and in accordance with solution design
- Serve as the primary technical contact on all eligibility and data integration discussions
- Ensure client understands technical implementation roles & responsibilities
- Attend implementation meetings to provide guidance on our technical integration processes
- Ensure client is trained and empowered on SmithRx’s data integration solution
- Lead and/or assist in solution configuration and quality assurance
- Participate in implementation tasks (including technical tasks) as needed to meet project timelines and deliverables
- Troubleshoot and resolve any current and ongoing electronic data sharing issues to include but not limited to eligibility, accumulator and paid claim file formats, SFTP connectivity, data ingestion and data accuracy
- Develop proficiency on SmithRx data process
- Experience in technical integration and electronic data interchange (EDI)
- Knowledge of pharmacy benefit management (PBM) sector
- Ability to develop and implement streamlined solutions for electronic data integration workflows
- Strong understanding of data file sharing processes
- Proficiency in troubleshooting and resolving electronic data sharing issues
- Familiarity with eligibility and data integration discussions
- Excellent communication skills to serve as the primary technical contact
- Ability to provide guidance on technical integration processes
- Experience in solution configuration and quality assurance
- Proficient in SFTP connectivity and data ingestion
- Strong attention to detail and data accuracy
- Excellent communication with technical, business, and non-technical team members.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation, and a desire to succeed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 4-6 years EDI experience required.
- Pharmacy claims adjudication (NCPDP) experience preferred.
- Intermediate skill in SQL (preferably PostgreSQL).
- Intermediate skill in Microsoft Excel.
- Robust analytical skills, ability to think critically about data and data flow.
- General understanding of Healthcare Industry players (PBMs, EHRs, TPAs, Aggregators, Pharmacies).
- Strong communication skills, both in-person and written.
- Self-starter mentality: ability to make informed decisions, find creative approaches to difficult challenges, and deliver on commitments.
- Execution-focused ethos - you are a solutions-oriented problem solver and efficiency driven.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to respond under the pressure of a fast-paced technology company.