This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Account Coordinator position at SmithRx is to ensure the post-sale success and satisfaction of SmithRx customers. The Account Coordinator will work closely with the Account Management team and serve as a trusted partner to the client's operational leadership. They will be responsible for building and managing effective relationships with customers, communicating the value of SmithRx's services, and identifying and resolving any risks to client satisfaction.
- Strong industry and product knowledge
- Ability to build and manage effective relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify risks to client satisfaction and find solutions
- Ability to collaborate across product and operational lines
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to compile and present data and reports
- Troubleshooting skills related to claims, eligibility, and account maintenance
- Total Rewards package that includes incentive bonus and stock options
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Discretionary Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Professional development and training opportunities
This is some text inside of a div block.