This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As the Director of Product for Real-Time Situations at Axon, you will be responsible for expanding the capabilities of Axon's situational awareness platform, Axon Respond. Your main focus will be on providing support for first responders, dispatchers, and supervisors in handling a high volume of calls for service. You will lead cross-functional teams and collaborate with various departments to build a platform that empowers public safety professionals with the situational awareness they need. This role requires strong leadership skills, industry expertise, and a track record of driving revenue and customer satisfaction in enterprise and consumer environments.
- Grow the business by leading the vision, roadmap, and execution of the Axon Respond experience.
- Delight customers and earn their trust by forging close personal relationships, deeply understanding their problems, and delivering world-class execution on commitments.
- Operate in the details of the customer experience, drive day-to-day progress, and improve the effectiveness of the organization in delivering results.
- Bring industry expertise to challenge existing assumptions and introduce new technologies and mechanisms.
- Develop a collaborative and inclusive team that fosters a culture of ownership, data, experimentation, and innovation.
- Directly manage and own the career development of the product managers on the team.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- 10+ years of Software Product Management experience of high scale services with proven results driving revenue, engagement, and customer delight in Enterprise and Consumer environments.
- 5+ years in leadership roles, with proven experience managing globally distributed teams including directly managing Product Management and directly or indirectly managing Engineering and Design.
- Proven experience forging close personal relationships and delivering on complex end-to-end solutions with enterprise customers and/or strategic partnerships.
- Ability to strategically execute within a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, and complex environment.
- Possesses critical thinking and analytical skills, including the capacity to identify, assess and prioritize competing deadlines and needs.
- Fluent in self-serving data and fostering a data-driven culture.
- Experience at both early or mid-stage startups, as well as large global tech companies is a plus.
- Experience building both Consumer and Enterprise products is a plus.
- Experience building Device + SW + Services products and businesses is a plus.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Annual Bonus and Restricted Stock Unit Eligibility
- Comprehensive Pension Plan with Matching Contribution
- 30 days paid holiday in addition to UK public holidays
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave for all employees
- Private Health Insurance
- Cash Plan including Dental, Optician and Therapeutic Treatment Plans
- GymPass Subscription
- Life assurance (x4 Annual Salary)
- Group income Protection
- Employee Assistance & Development Program