This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
NT Concepts is seeking a Business Development Director with experience in the Department of Defense (DoD) market. The role involves developing new customers and business areas in IT, data services, digital solutions, application development, and mission support services. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in expanding market penetration and capturing new business. Key responsibilities include developing a pipeline of qualified opportunities, conducting market assessments, managing business development activities, and supporting proposal development. The ideal candidate will have a current Secret or Top Secret clearance, excellent communication skills, and a bachelor's degree.
- Develop a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Implement processes and systems for collection, interpretation, and dissemination of information on those opportunities, to develop and make informed recommendations for pursuit and capture
- Conduct market assessments and manage business development activities to support growth in the DoD, with an emphasis on DTRA, DCSA, CDAO, DISA, US Space Force, and DIA
- Manage an opportunity database
- Lead data gathering and statistical analysis in support of capture, bid and proposal activities needed for contract vehicles
- Maintain contract vehicle metrics, participate in government and association meetings, seminars, training and outreach events
- Identify and qualify new business development opportunities, lead the capture management process, and support proposal development activities
- Assist the Business Development team with identification, qualification, and bid decisions on business development opportunities
- Maintain a pipeline of new business and recapture efforts of existing contracts, ensuring accuracy of the data for all opportunities assigned under this position
- Participate in the development of annual and long-range strategic business plans
- Drive requirements for marketing and tradeshow strategies and attend tradeshows and networking events. Managing trade show efforts and keeping trade show booth and materials current
- Develop and maintain close relationships with new and current customers
- Contact prospective customers using networking, referrals from current customers, POC listings from advance RFP postings, and professional organization meeting, conferences, and workshops
- Performing initial analysis (gate reviews) of proposed or actual request of capabilities, and RFPs to determine technical, schedule, content reasonableness, and profitability
- Determine teaming requirements for Prime efforts; identify and qualify industry partners and teaming opportunities for subcontracting opportunities
- Serving as a Subject Matter Expert for business development proposal efforts
- Work collaboratively with other members of the company to design, develop, and publish proposal documents
- Proven track record of identifying & winning new work in the DoD contracting environment.
- Minimum of 10 years of related BD and Capture Management experience.
- Current Secret or Top Secret clearance.
- Experience with proposal writing.
- Prior/Current Experience in multiple domains, including Cloud Migration, Enterprise IT, Data Management, AI/ML, Systems Engineering, and Agile Software Development Cloud Migration, Systems Engineering, and/or Agile Software Development Framework.
- Experience working with DoD customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Experience managing DoD programs in the areas of scope, quality, schedule, and cost.
- Proven management track record – project level or higher – that illustrates success in BD, Government Program/Project management, and general management responsibilities.
- Knowledge of decision makers, strategic direction, and major programs of at least one major DoD market space.
- Ability to expand services from existing contracts.
- Capable of developing and delivering effective sales presentations.
- Excellent proposal development skills.
- Proven ability to develop a
- Secret or Top Secret clearance
- Experience with proposal writing
- Prior/Current Experience in multiple domains, including Cloud Migration, Enterprise IT, Data Management, AI/ML, Systems Engineering, and Agile Software Development Cloud Migration, Systems Engineering, and/or Agile Software Development Framework
- Experience working with DoD customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Experience managing DoD programs in the areas of scope, quality, schedule, and cost
- Proven management track record – project level or higher – that illustrates success in BD, Government Program/Project management, and general management responsibilities
- Knowledge of decision makers, strategic direction, and major programs of at least one major DoD market space
- Ability to expand services from existing contracts
- Capable of developing and delivering effective sales presentations
- Excellent proposal development skills
- Proven ability to develop and execute sales strategies leveraging partnerships with vendors and other industry partners
- Strong interpersonal and relational skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task
- Collaborative leader with ability to pull together cross functional support for BD initiatives
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university
- TS/SCI security clearance
This is some text inside of a div block.