This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a highly skilled DevOps Engineer to join our Global DevOps and SRE team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining scalable and secure AWS infrastructure using Terraform. You will also be involved in implementing Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines using GitHub and GitHub Actions, as well as ensuring the implementation and maintenance of security best practices across the infrastructure. Additionally, you will collaborate with global engineering teams, automate repetitive tasks, and conduct cost reviews to optimize costs and infrastructure footprint.
- 7-8 years of experience working with cloud-based infrastructure such as AWS, GCP, and Azure
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience with container orchestration, performance tuning, and optimization using Docker and Kubernetes in multi-cloud production environments
- Expertise in designing and implementing security and compliance best practices across all aspects of a global cloud infrastructure, including CICD, Docker, VPCs, Kubernetes/EKS, RDBMS/RDS, Redis/ElastiCache, S3, and other relevant technologies
- Proficiency in writing administrative scripts
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements
- 401K Match
- Flexible vacation
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave (US)
- Technical stipend
- Professional development programs
- Wellness programs
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.