This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a highly skilled DevOps Engineer to join our Global DevOps and SRE team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining scalable and secure AWS infrastructure using technologies such as Terraform, GitHub, and Kubernetes. You will also play a critical role in our DevOps and Cloud transformation journey by implementing best practices and automating tasks to improve efficiency. Additionally, you will collaborate with global engineering teams and provide operational support for all environments.
- Design, implement, and maintain scalable, secure, and resilient AWS infrastructure using Terraform.
- Design and implement Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines using GitHub and GitHub Actions.
- Ensure security best practices are implemented and maintained across the infrastructure.
- Identify and automate repetitive tasks and requests to improve efficiency and reduce manual efforts.
- Collaborate with global engineering teams to share knowledge and skills.
- Conduct cost reviews of existing cloud resources and assess opportunities to optimize costs and infrastructure footprint.
- Plan and execute initiatives to upgrade and scale systems, improving capacity, availability, reliability, and performance.
- Provide operational support for all environments, including participation in a rotating On-Call schedule.
- 7-8 years of experience working with cloud-based infrastructure such as AWS, GCP, and Azure
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience with container orchestration, performance tuning, and optimization using Docker and Kubernetes in multi-cloud production environments
- Expertise in designing and implementing security and compliance best practices across all aspects of a global cloud infrastructure, including CICD, Docker, VPCs, Kubernetes/EKS, RDBMS/RDS, Redis/ElastiCache, S3, and other relevant technologies
- Proficiency in writing administrative scripts
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements
- 401K Match
- Flexible vacation
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave (US)
- Technical stipend
- Professional development programs
- Wellness programs
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.