This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
- Guide customers and team through the front-end process, articulating the designers/client's vision to other developers.
- Turn interface designs into style guide components and Drupal themes.
- Determine optimal development direction based on project requirements.
- Work with and integrate front-end frameworks such as React.
- Keep informed and provide thought leadership on emerging interactive design, front-end technology, and usability trends.
- Contribute to open source community projects focused on usability and the front-end.
- Provide project and task estimates.
- Discuss project status and long-term roadmap strategies with internal and external customers.
- Ensure proper approach, best practice application, and correct separation of presentation code from business logic.
- Create prototypes to communicate features and functionality to internal teams and clients.
- Design and build web applications and solutions.
- Produce technical solutions at a high level.
- Have expertise in CSS/HTML5 and stay updated on the latest trends and techniques for styling.
- Have knowledge of responsive design, accessibility, and browsers' limitations and features.
- Be detail-oriented, have excellent follow-through, and the ability to work independently.
- Effectively multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Use source control systems such as Git.
- Experience with Drupal 8, Twig, and front-end development within CMS platforms is a plus.
- Expertise in interactive design, including CSS animation techniques.
- Experience designing and building web applications and solutions
- Demonstrable excellence producing technical solutions at a high level
- CSS/HTML5 expert that understands the latest trends and techniques for styling for desktop and mobile browsers
- Knowledge of responsive design, accessibility, and a good knowledge of browsers’ limitations and features
- Detail-oriented, excellent follow-through, ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively multi-task, working on multiple projects in unison
- Experience using source control systems such as Git
- Experience with Drupal 8, Twig, and implementation of front-end development within CMS platforms is a plus
- Expertise in interactive design, including CSS animation techniques
- Work with a distributed team of top talent
- Career development support
- Thought leadership in open-source software
- Opportunity to guide customers and team through the front-end process
- Turn interface designs into style guide components and Drupal themes
- Determine optimal development direction based on project requirements
- Work with and integrate front-end frameworks such as React
- Stay informed and provide thought leadership on emerging interactive design, front-end technology, and usability trends
- Contribute to open source community projects
- Provide project and task estimates
- Discuss project status and long term roadmap strategies with internal and external customers
- Create prototypes that communicate features and functionality
- Opportunity to work with a remotely distributed, full-service Open Source product agency
- Opportunity to collaborate across disciplines and with client partners
- Opportunity to contribute to refining and advancing technology for all to use
- Equal opportunity employer fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace