This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Ahrefs is seeking an experienced Data Scientist to join their team in Singapore. The ideal candidate will research, prototype, deploy and maintain various systems for image processing and retrieval. They will work closely with product development, design, and marketing teams to create comprehensive product requirements and effectively communicate highly technical results to various teams. The basic requirements include a Master's degree in a quantitative discipline, at least three years of hands-on experience in image processing and computer vision, and experience with probabilistic models and statistical learning.
- Research, prototype, build and maintain systems for image processing and image retrieval
- Create comprehensive product requirements together with Product Development, Design and Marketing teams
- Work closely with the Engineering teams (frontend and backend) to implement, deploy, and maintain production systems
- Write thorough documentation
- Effectively communicate highly technical results to various teams
- Preferably at least a Master’s degree in any quantitative discipline: Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, etc.
- Preferably at least three (3) years of hands-on experience in image processing and computer vision
- Experience with probabilistic models and statistical learning
- Experience in C/C++, Python, SQL (clickhouse dialect is a plus), Git, CI/CD
- Experience with (at least one) deep learning framework: TensorFlow, Caffe, Pytorch, Theano
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive compensation package
- Informal and thriving work atmosphere
- First-class workplace equipment (hardware & tools)
- Perks and fringe benefits