This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Customer Experience Data Analyst at Dialpad, you will be responsible for owning the advanced analytics roadmap to support the customer experience team. Your role will involve performing exploratory data analysis to understand the drivers of key performance indicators and creating predictive models in various scenarios. Additionally, you will collaborate with Retention Managers, Customer Support Managers, and Product Managers to make proactive suggestions for flow improvements, design experiments, and monitor impacts on existing KPIs. This position requires fluency with data and visualization skills.
- Fluent with data and visualization technologies
- +3 years of experience as Data Analyst
- Experience with descriptive and inferential statistics (i.e You are able to tell stories from data and perform statistical tests)
- Fluent in SQL (i.e able to join data from multiple sources to create a dataset that can then be assessed)
- Competitive salaries
- Stock options
- Inclusive and authentic workplace
- Equal-opportunity employer
- Community of inclusion
- Environment free from discrimination or harassment