This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Customer Application Engineer role is to be a dedicated contact for customers and partners, providing technical expertise and managing customer relations on the maintenance of IVALUA procurement solutions. The engineer will handle customer requests, troubleshoot code and SQL issues, and stay up to date with new trends and technologies. They will also analyze customer needs and processes, and work with project engineers to produce cost estimates for change requests. Effective communication with customers and team members is essential for success in this role.
- Experience in customer support or customer relations management
- Technical expertise in troubleshooting code and SQL issues
- Knowledge of C# .NET and SQL frameworks
- Ability to stay up to date with new syntax and query optimization
- Strong communication skills with customers and team members
- Ability to analyze customer needs and deviations in connection with project engineers
- Familiarity with parameterization of solutions and reduction of specific code
- Experience in preparing and implementing upgrades
- Training and support for partners and customers
- Ability to provide feedback to R&D on customer needs and projects
- Willingness to participate in customer specification and configuration workshops
- Stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- Global team with diversity and talented colleagues
- Solid training and internal mobility program
- Full benefit packages with quarterly bonuses and shared incentives
- Social events organized regularly
- Agility, pragmatism, enthusiasm, reliability, and continuous learning and improvement
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.