This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this role is that the company is seeking a Software Customer Support Engineer to join their growing Customer Support team. The engineer will be responsible for managing customer relationships and providing technical expertise for a portfolio of clients in the US. They will handle customer requests, troubleshoot code and SQL issues, and stay up to date with new trends and technologies. The engineer will also be involved in analyzing customer needs and processes, as well as parameterization of requests.
- Experience in customer support or technical support roles
- Knowledge of troubleshooting code and SQL issues
- Familiarity with C# .NET and SQL frameworks
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage customer relationships and provide technical expertise
- Experience in analyzing customer needs and processes
- Ability to prioritize and manage customer requests
- Familiarity with software upgrades and testing processes
- Training and support experience with new products
- Ability to provide feedback on customer needs and projects
- Willingness to participate in customer workshops and meetings
- Stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- Global team with diversity and talented colleagues
- Solid training and internal mobility program
- Full benefit packages with quarterly bonuses and shared incentives
- Social events organized regularly
- Agility, pragmatism, enthusiasm, reliability, and continuous learning and improvement
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.