This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Content Marketing Manager at Forethought, you will play a crucial role in driving the content strategy to enhance brand and product awareness, increase website traffic, generate demand, drive leads, and improve sales velocity. Your responsibilities will include refining the buyer's journey, creating various content assets for each stage, such as webinars, video scripts, blog posts, ebooks, landing pages, and email nurture series. Collaborating closely with different teams, including Customer Marketing, Event Marketing, Product Marketing, and Demand Gen, you will identify content opportunities, guide content creation, and ensure effective content distribution. Additionally, you will be responsible for tracking and analyzing results across multiple channels and optimizing campaigns for performance.
- 5-7 years of experience working on content marketing teams for B2B SaaS, preferably AI solutions for the enterprise.
- Strong familiarity with generative AI tools such as ChatGPT and how to use them effectively in content marketing.
- Expertise in B2B SEO best practices, including keyword research, pillar post/hub & spoke strategies, and relevant ranking factors in today's competitive SEO landscape.
- Ability to create engaging content in multiple formats and channels.
- Strong writing skills, including copywriting, copy editing, creative writing, and short- and long-form writing.
- Expertise in organic social media marketing, particularly LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Experience repurposing existing content for distribution across multiple channels.
- Experience creating and maintaining a content calendar with clear processes to ensure timely delivery of content.
- A chance to be an early member of a hyper-growth startup with equity to match
- An opportunity to help define a new market within AI
- Ability to solve challenging problems with a world-class team
- A low-ego company culture that is obsessed with feedback and helping each other grow
- Remote work structure that allows you to choose where you get your best work done
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid maternity, paternity, & adoption leave
- Unlimited paid time off