This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Cloud Data Architect, you will be an integral part of our Cloud Reliability Engineering team in North America. This remote-based role offers the opportunity to work with rapidly growing companies globally, addressing their strategic and tactical needs around cloud technologies. You will have the chance to apply your hands-on experience and skills in a consultative manner, while also growing your technical and interpersonal skills through learning new technologies and engaging in internal initiatives. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to strengthen your personal brand through thought leadership activities such as blogging, public speaking, and participation in technology events.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Expertise in architecting, developing, and troubleshooting large production-grade distributed systems on AWS.
- Experience working with cloud data storage, data warehousing, and/or data lake architecture.
- Familiarity with ELT/ETL and reporting/analytics frameworks and technologies such as Redshift, Athena, Glue, and EMR.
- Experience with designing highly-available systems for serving transactional web-scale low-latency traffic using RDBMS and NoSQL technologies.
- Familiarity with debugging, refactoring, and optimizing code.
- Ability to automate tasks.
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Working Options
- Health Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Home Office Allowance
- Professional Development Stipend
- Peer Recognition Program
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.