This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Senior Cloud Data Architect, you will be an integral part of our Cloud Reliability Engineering team, working with rapidly growing companies in North America and around the world. Your role will involve applying your hands-on experience and skills in a consultative manner to address our customers' strategic and tactical needs around cloud technologies. You will have the opportunity to grow your technical and interpersonal skills, strengthen your personal brand through thought leadership activities, and contribute to the design, development, and troubleshooting of large production-grade data systems on Google Cloud Platform.
- Apply hands-on experience and skills in a consultative manner to address customers' strategic and tactical needs around cloud technologies
- Grow technical and interpersonal skills by addressing customer challenges and learning new technologies
- Strengthen personal brand through thought leadership activities such as blogging, public speaking, and participation in technology events
- Design, develop, and troubleshoot large production-grade data systems on Google Cloud Platform
- Select appropriate tools to solve business problems
- Write SQL and BigQuery SQL tuning
- Optimize usage of BigQuery
- Architect performant and highly-scalable data systems
- Implement various architectural patterns in the creation of data warehouse or data lake architectures
- Design and implement data solutions on Snowflake, Redshift, Oracle, Te (bonus point)
- Significant experience in designing, developing, and troubleshooting large production-grade data systems on Google Cloud Platform and being able to select the appropriate tools to solve business problems.
- Strong proficiency in writing SQL and BigQuery SQL tuning.
- Expert-level knowledge of BigQuery and be able to optimize usage of it.
- Proven track record in architecting performant and highly-scalable data systems.
- Understanding and experience implementing various architectural patterns in creation of data warehouse or data lake architectures.
- Bonus Points: Experience in designing and implementing data solutions on Snowflake, Redshift, Oracle, Te
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Working Options
- Health Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Home Office Allowance
- Professional Development Stipend
- Peer Recognition Program
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.