This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Our Cloud Architect - GCP/GKE will be an integral part of our Customer Reliability Engineering team in North America. This role is based remotely in North America with a high preference for West Coast timezone (PST or MST). We are a team of cloud professionals who love working with other people to solve challenging technical problems. We work hands-on, side-by-side with our customers to educate, mentor, advise, and solve problems to make sure they are getting the most out of what the cloud has to offer.
- Experience in cloud and container solutions such as k8s, GKE, and Anthos
- Experience in deploying GKE Private/Public Clusters with deployment best practices
- Google IAM / RBAC / Workload Identity for Kubernetes and GKE
- GKE nodes Label/Tag strategy and appropriate label instances (key-value pairs) to support all asset management objectives
- Cluster and Pod Security and Policies
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools and processes
- Experience with Deployment Management
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Working Options
- Health Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Home Office Allowance
- Professional Development Stipend
- Peer Recognition Program
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.