This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this role is to recruit and develop new channel partners in order to drive sales and revenue for a comprehensive portfolio of Security and Identity solutions. The candidate will be responsible for onboarding new partners, leading their performance, collaborating with internal partners, and ensuring the success of the partners. They will also be responsible for exceeding sales quotas and other strategic objectives, tracking and analyzing key metrics, resolving conflicts within the channel, and attending industry events to build relationships and promote the company.
- 5+ years of experience in Channel recruitment and management
- Broad, established, and verifiable relationships within the Channel ecosystem
- Ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in presenting to partners and collaborators
- Shown experience in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Bachelor's degree in business or related fields
- Solve real customer problems
- See your impact every day
- Accelerate your career in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment
- Work with other talented people
- No discrimination or harassment based on protected categories
- Inclusive community where all feel welcome
This is some text inside of a div block.