This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Acquia is seeking a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join their successful sales team. As a BDR, you will be the first point of contact for new prospects, engaging in conversations to understand their challenges and requirements. Your goal will be to educate prospects about Acquia's products and services, qualify leads, and map prospects' needs to Acquia's offerings. This role requires excellent communication skills, a proven record of high achievement, and the ability to work in a fast-paced technology environment.
- Create new revenue opportunities by educating inbound leads and prospects about open source, digital transformation, and Acquia
- Conduct high volume prospecting (50-60 calls or emails per day) to qualify leads and prospects
- Qualify prospects' needs and effectively map them to Acquia's offerings
- Work closely with account executives and marketing to implement strategy and process
- Become an industry expert and develop product mastery
- Consistently achieve (and exceed!) quarterly quotas and goals
- Conduct oneself professionally and cast Acquia in a positive light
- Proven record of high achievement
- Intellectual agility and natural curiosity
- Superb communication skills: written and verbal
- Passion in something (doesn't have to be in open source technology)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging technology environment
- Competitive healthcare coverage
- Wellness programs
- Take it when you need it time off
- Parental leave
- Recognition programs
- Equal opportunity employer
This is some text inside of a div block.