This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Business Development Representative at Reltio, your main responsibility is to collaborate with the sales team in order to build a strong sales pipeline through outbound prospecting and inbound lead management. This role requires integrity, initiative, business acumen, creativity, discipline, and a focus on performance metrics. It also offers opportunities for professional growth and career advancement. Your tasks will include researching and identifying prospective organizations and key contacts, executing outbound communication strategies, engaging in conversations to determine interest and business fit, and securing commitments from prospects to attend demos or meetings to learn more about Reltio.
- Strong desire to be in a fast-paced, team-oriented sales environment
- Energetic and engaging personality
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for the job
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent listener and ability to learn and adapt to new concepts and technologies
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (Business or CS preferred, but not necessary)
- New college graduate or minimum of 2 years of work experience
- Strong web and computer skills: MS Office, Salesforce.com desired
- Competitive starting pay based on skills, experience, qualifications, and work location
- Market-based approach to pay
- Equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status
- Consideration of qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories
- Reasonable accommodation provided to applicants with physical and mental disabilities
This is some text inside of a div block.