This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Reltio is seeking a Senior Engineer to join their team and contribute to their mission of enabling digital transformation through the delivery of a single source of truth for enterprise data. The role involves providing top-quality customer engineering assistance, resolving technical issues, and mentoring entry-level engineers. The company values transparency, leadership, and a customer-first culture, and offers flexible work arrangements. This is an opportunity to work with unrivaled technology and be part of a collaborative team focused on driving digital transformation with connected data.
- Senior Engineers are second line engineers working on all ticket types - tasks, questions, and problems
- Primarily aligned for concierge and premier success plan customers
- Individual ticket focus on escalated tickets and proactively managing account escalations.
- Training and ramping up Engineers to technical progression into future senior engineers.
- Provide top-quality customer engineering assistance that results in high customer satisfaction
- Resolve customer technical issues through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting
- Mentor Entry level engineers to ramp up technically and align with Reltio's customer-first culture
- Provide input on product and service-related enhancement requests back to Engineering, Product Management, Sales and Marketing teams. that will improve our customers' successful use of our products and drive adoption
- Understand and keep up-to-date on the latest product functionality, its dependencies, the underlying architecture and their operational impact
- Supporting, enhancing and fixing solutions that support a rapidly-growing business at a massive scale
- Participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation, providing after hours support for critical issues submitted
- Share and develop best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support and contribute to the knowledge base
- Author technical documents on common issues and solutions in order to build the knowledge base and participate in communities
- Weekend support on a rotational/ need basis
- 4+ years developing or testing on large-scale enterprise systems
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies and industry trends
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment
- 24/7 on-call rotation with additional compensation
- Training and development programs
- Access to a knowledge base and communities for learning and sharing best practices
- Weekend support on a rotational/need basis
- Opportunity to work with large-scale enterprise systems
- Previous experience as a business analyst or support engineer preferred
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and provide alternate solutions
- Outstanding troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with RESTful API development and debugging
- Working knowledge of scalable and distributed data systems
- Excellent communication and customer handling skills
- Equal opportunity workplace with a commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.