This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Business Development Manager will join a global team at Tribal Credit, a fintech company focused on redefining B2B payments for startups and SMEs in emerging markets. They will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, conducting market research, developing sales strategies, generating leads, building relationships with stakeholders, and collaborating with various teams to drive revenue and talent pipeline. The ideal candidate should have B2B sales experience, people management skills, and a background in finance or fintech. Fluency in Arabic and English is required. This is a remote position based in KSA.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities and partnerships with SMEs and potential customers.
- Conduct market research to identify target customers, industry trends, and customer needs.
- Develop and execute business development and sales strategies aligned with the company's growth objectives and target markets.
- Generate sales leads through various channels, including networking, cold calling, industry events, and online research.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including potential customers, partners, and industry influencers.
- Build and optimize the Outbound & Inbound customer prospecting strategy to achieve pipeline generation goals.
- Consistently deliver internal sales, product, and personnel training.
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in process, efficiency, and productivity.
- Support team by participating in client and prospect meetings.
- Collaborate and align with Credit, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Sales Operations, and Talent Acquisition teams to drive revenue and talent pipeline.
- Hire, onboard, coach, and develop early-in-career talent to build a team of BDR / Account Executive rockstars.
- 5+ years of experience as an individual contributor B2B sales experience with a track record of consistently achieving quota
- 2+ years of experience in people management skills; Eager to grow a diverse sales team!
- Sales experience, ideally in Finance, Fintech, Banking, SaaS
- Experience managing and closing large amounts of complex sales cycles across C-Level. Track record of cultivating strong relationships across customers, business partners, and peers.
- Effective oral and written communication skills. Experience in demand generation and lead flow management.
- Startup mentality - you move quickly, think strategically, and are motivated to go above and beyond. Demonstrable ability to be proactive and creative with sales pipeline development.
- Prowess in working cross-functionally with key partners in customer-facing and non-customer-facing roles. Analytically driven and comfortable identifying growth opportunities using data.
- Fluent in Arabic and English required
- Agile, flexible, and responsive approach to work.
- Enthusiastic, positive, friendly, and a great sense of humor!
- Unlimited time off and all public holidays
- Allowance for home office equipment
- Highly supportive team culture
- Remote-first (within your country of residence), flexible work environment
- Market-competitive salaries
- Top-notch project management, productivity, and team engagement tools
- A wide range of learning resources, and much more!
This is some text inside of a div block.