This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
This role involves developing and delivering a production-ready banking platform across all verticals, with a focus on being full stack. It is part of a Backbase product team in R&D, working in a multidisciplinary team of UX designers, software developers, QA engineers, and technical writers. The team is responsible for the entire software development life cycle for the digital banking product suite, from idea to release, using Agile practices and continuous integration and delivery. The role requires taking ownership of building and collaborating with other team members to ensure implementation aligns with the technical vision and best practices.
- Develop and deliver a production-ready banking platform across all verticals
- Contribute to new and existing functionalities, proof of concepts, and technical improvements in the Digital Banking Platform
- Take ownership of software development life cycle for the digital banking product suite
- Collaborate with architects, QA engineers, and other team members to ensure implementation is done according to technical vision and best practices
- Work in Scrum to deliver new product increments through short cadences
- Cooperate closely with other departments and customers
- Utilize modern software solution developed in microservices architecture
- Adopt continuous integration and delivery principles
- Embrace Agile practices for rapid delivery and autonomous decision-making
- Utilize Spring Boot, Netflix OSS, and in-house libraries for consistent delivery to a highly regulated banking market
- Drive solutions for customers in various deployment scenarios, including cloud native and on-premise managed applications.
- Full stack development experience is a big plus
- Experience in software development life cycle for digital banking products
- Knowledge of modern software development principles such as continuous integration and delivery
- Familiarity with Agile practices and autonomous decision-making within a team
- Proficiency in technologies such as Spring Boot, Netflix OSS, and in-house libraries
- Understanding of highly regulated banking market requirements
- Autonomy in decision-making
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology (Spring Boot, Netflix OSS)
- Consistent delivery to a highly regulated banking market
- Variety of solutions for customers (cloud native, globally scaled deployments, on-premise managed application servers)
- Smart thinking and innovative solutions encouraged
- Solid background in software development
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently across all levels
- Opportunity to work in the banking domain or fintech products
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience with Java, Spring, Maven, CI, and CD
- Experience with microservices (Netflix OSS is a plus)
- Knowledge of cloud and traditional application servers (WebSphere, JBoss, etc.)
- Knowledgeable of relational databases
- Experience with non-functionals such as security, performance, scalability, etc.
- Advantageous to be a Full Stack developer
- Solid understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.