This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a Backend Engineer to join our team and contribute to the development and maintenance of our internal back-office applications and integrations. This role is crucial in ensuring efficient management of workspaces, billing configurations, data operations, and contract provisioning automation. The ideal candidate will have a passion for building robust software solutions and thrive in a collaborative environment. If you have experience in backend application development and a willingness to learn new technologies, this opportunity is perfect for you.
- Joining an established Unicorn company with a valuation of $1.7B
- Exciting team atmosphere and the opportunity to build a whole new category of software
- Ability to change the way products are built globally
- Fast iteration and decision-making process with the ability to have a voice and see the impact of your work
- Backed by top Silicon Valley investors, providing access to capital, networks, mentors, and new markets
- Recognized as one of the hottest tech startups and best startup employers by Forbes and Business Insider
- Empowered, supported, and inclusive work environment
- Trust and transparency are core values
- Encouragement of creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement
- Openness in sharing goals, success, and failures
- Opportunity to shape company culture and product
- Equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equity and diversity
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.